A collection of resources from Higher and the National Association of Workforce Development Professionals (NAWDP) about the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) from a 12/16 webinar. You can also access a recording of this webinar at Higher’s webinar archive page.
- ORR State Letter 13-04: ORR Collaboration with the Department of Labor Click here
- ORR August 2014 Report: Models of Collaboration between Workforce Investment and Refugee Resettlement Stakeholders Click here
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SC-SEP) Click here
- Finding a One Stop, Workforce Investment Board (WIB) or State WIB Click here
- Information on Apprenticeships
- Adult Education and Literacy Act WIA and WIOA Comparison Matrix Click here
- Summary of Major Policies Included in Title I of WIOA from a Disability Perspective Click here