Job Readiness Curriculum!! There are 10 interactive chapters, access them all here.
- Intro to Job Readiness
- Section 1: Working in the US & Traditional First Jobs
- Section 2: Identifying Skills & Resume Creation
- Section 3: Professional Networking
- Section 4: Interviewing
- Section 5: Financial Literacy
- Section 6: Applying for Jobs
- Section 7: Documents, IDs & Hiring Paperwork
- Section 8: Workers’ Rights
- Section 9: Succeeding in the Workplace
- Higher Presents: How to Design and Measure a Successful Career Advancement Program was presented on June 26, 2018. This webinar features guest USCRI of North Carolina and IRC’s technical assistance provider for monitoring and evaluation, META.
- Higher Presents: A Guide to Labor Market Information for Refugee Employment presented March 27, 2018. Higher is excited to announce the publication of guide to Labor Market Information and how it can be used to maximize employment outcomes. Listen to the recorded webinar on LMI and the official release of the LMI guidebook. Including a discussion with a refugee employment manager who has had a chance to review and implement the Higher LMI guide in the field and a BLS LMI state representative from the State of Maryland.
Older webinars can be found on Higher’s Online Learning Institute new webinars in 2018 will be posted here.