A previous Higher eNewsletter featured the Southern Methodist University (SMU) Forced Migration Innovation Project’s (FMIP) research into refugee self-sufficiency through employment.
Here are a few of the planned topics to give you a better idea of what you can learn.
- Highlights of innovative strategies for career advancement from the past 30 years
- Technological innovations helping new immigrants understand their career choices in the U.S.
- ESL-to work innovations including technology and vocational ESL programs
- Collaboration examples between staffing agencies and refugee stakeholders
- Entrepreneurship, refugee-led innovations, the international perspective from Oxford University experts and more.
Click here to learn more about this unique opportunity.