A big part of job readiness activities includes providing clients with the skills they need to successfully interview for employment. We’ve covered this topic before (10 Interview Preparation Best Practices), but when we saw the infographic below, it just seemed too good to keep to ourselves.
To summarize, there are 5 things that you can help clients do to prepare for interviews:
- Get Organized – help clients plan routes and be sure they know to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Make a Good First Impression – be sure clients dress appropriately and smile.
- Demonstrate Energy and Enthusiasm – this includes making eye contact and having confidence.
- Research – both the company and the role.
- Demonstrate Attitude and Aptitude – help clients practice those infamous behavioral interview questions (check out Interview Behavior Videos to see more on this topic).
For more details and some fun facts, check out the infographic below.
Find more education infographics on e-Learning Infographics