Join us at Higher’s Second Annual Refugee Employment Workshop, 11/4-6 in Omaha, NE!
1. There’s no risk involved and results are guaranteed. Attendance at Higher peer workshops have been a proven strategy for new hire orientation and professional development for refugee employment professionals for 18 years.
2. At only $250 + expenses, it’s a very affordable learning opportunity. Pay now or after the start of the next fiscal year.
3. You’ll bring back tons of new ideas and information to benefit the entire team. For example, we’ll offer two sessions you can replicate at a staff meeting and in your own job readiness classes.
4. Your clients will benefit from significantly expanded job opportunities. You’ll learn from the international consultant who has helped peers in Colorado and Nebraska, who will share what’s working for them.
5. We’ll hear about the latest academic research on refugee career advancement strategies based on impact research from Dr. Faith Nibbs, Director of the Forced Migration Innovation Project at SMU in Dallas, TX. (New session just confirmed.)